Interested in building real-time apps, lightning-fast APIs, or connected devices on the internet-of-things? Join us as we explore Elixir, an exciting new functional programming language with an emphasis on concurrency, high-availability, and clarity.
We’re just getting started. Here’s what you can do now:
- Join the Meetup group and/or follow @indyelixir on Twitter to be notified of new events.
- Fill out a short interest survey to help make Indy Elixir what you want it to be.
- Spread the word!
- The Elixir Language, a modern functional language built on the time-tested Erlang virtual machine (of telecommunications and WhatsApp fame)
- The Phoenix Framework, a powerful yet lightweight MVC framework for Elixir, capable of handling 2 million websocket connections on a single machine
- The Nerves Project, a fast-booting, reliable framework for running Elixir on embedded devices.